A sweet, nutty, and naturally caffeine-free herbal infusion with notes of vanilla and honey make this a standout herbal infusion. The needle-like copper leaves produce a refreshing deep orange liquor, which can be drunk with or without milk.
Available in pyramid tea bags, our Rooibos is perfect for those wishing to avoid a hit of caffeine late in the day since it’s naturally caffeine-free. This beautifully balanced infusion is perfect alone, although a tiny dash of honey makes it even more sumptuous for those with a sweet tooth.
Also available in larger pack sizes (recyclable plastic pouches):
- 50 pyramid tea bags: £14.00
- 100 pyramid tea bags: £24.00
Please note, that due to a UK-wide shortage of cardboard, we are temporarily using recyclable plastic pouches in place of boxes.
- Rooibos (98%)
- Sunflower Petals
For best results
- Use fresh water at 100°C
- Brew for at least 2-3 mins
- Add something milky if you want
- Made in a factory that contains nuts
- Store in a cool dry place
- All contents 100% biodegradable
- 15 pyramid tea bags: £5.00 (33p per serving)
- 50 pyramid tea bags: £14.00 (28p per serving)
- 100 pyramid tea bags: £24.00 (24p per serving)