A sweet, aromatic, and zingy chai tea that is perfect after a meal. The light Sri Lankan tea and malty Assam combined with aromatic spices create a divine flavour that’s bound to lift your mood.
It’s superb with or without milk and for extra indulgence why not add a small amount of sugar or a dash of honey. Put simply, this tea is an absolute showstopper.
Also available in larger pack sizes (recyclable plastic pouches):
- 50 pyramid tea bags: £14.00
- 100 pyramid tea bags: £24.00
Please note, that due to a UK-wide shortage of cardboard, we are temporarily using recyclable plastic pouches in place of boxes.
- Sri Lankan Black Tea (30%)
- Indian Assam Black Tea (27%)
- Red Peppercorns
- Sunflowers Petals
- Natural Flavouring
For best results
- Use fresh water at 100°C
- Brew for at least 2-3 mins.
- Best served with sugar & something milky
- Made in a factory that contains nuts
- Store in a cool dry place
- All contents 100% biodegradable
- 15 pyramid tea bags: £5.00 (33p per serving)
- 50 pyramid tea bags: £14.00 (28p per serving)
- 100 pyramid tea bags: £24.00 (24p per serving)